As you get moved in, there are some amenities you'll want access to. Here's a list of things to do to get established on our community:
- register with the Association;
- get a parking pass;
- get a pool pass;
- find out how to make changes to your exterior; and
- double check your home insurance.
Register with the management company and request access to this website to gain access to service calendars, community news, meeting information, and events. Please keep your information current, and make sure a trusted emergency contact is on file who can access your home.
It's also a good idea to become familiar with the community's rules and regulations, which are included in our governing documents.
» See Governing Documents
Please contact our Association's management company to request a parking permit hang tag. Occasional overnight parking is permitted in guest parking areas, provided a hang tag is displayed on the rearview mirror. To help make sure residents, guests, and contractors have reasonable access to parking, the Association does have rules that limit the use of the community's guest parking spaces.
» See Parking Rules
To request a pool pass, please complete the Access Card Agreement. Pool parties can be held provided a pool party request form has been submitted and approved beforehand. Please note that others can use the pool facility during your event.
» See Pool Rules
Before you make any visible changes to the exterior of your unit—like garage doors, storm doors, windows, or adding plants to your landscaping—permission is needed from the Architectural Review Committee (ARC).
» See ARC Approvals
- Do you have enough "dwelling coverage" to rebuild the interior of your unit from the walls in?
- Do you have enough "loss assessment" coverage to cover your potential portion of the community's wind and hail deductible?
- Do you have sewer and drain coverage for your sump pit?
- Do you have a higher liability limit for potential damages to other units? All residences share walls.