Pool & Spa
The pool area is generally open between Memorial Day and Labor Day, and can be accessed with a pool pass. To request a pool pass, please complete the Access Card Agreement. Pool parties can be held provided a pool party request form has been submitted and approved beforehand. Others may use the pool area during the time you have requested.
Pool & Spa Rules
There are several rules residents must acknowledge and abide by to use to the pool and spa facility. Generally:
- Your pool access card isn't free, and a fee will be charged if it's lost.
- The gate to the facility must be kept closed at all times. Any violation of this rule will be subject to a huge fine and/or revocation of your pool access card.
- There is no lifeguard and everyone who uses the facility does so at their own risk.
- No glass of any kind is allowed.
- Your guests must be accompanied by you, unless they're staying with you.
- No food or beverages are permitted in the water.
- There will be no running, diving, screaming, yelling, unruly behavior, or loud music.
- All persons—including infants and toddlers—must wear swimsuits. Infants and toddlers must also wear protective apparel like "Little Swimmers" swimpants. Diapers are not permitted.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult 18 years or older.
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Anyone with a communicable disease is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted, except during events designated by the board.
- Don't bring your own furniture and don't take the pool furniture.
- Anyone who damages any part of the facility will be held financially responsible.
- The Association reserves the right to deny the use of the facility to anyone at any time.
Additional rules apply, and may be found on the Access Card Agreement.