Questions & Answers
An annual calendar may be available to print, if a community volunteer was able to create one this year. The best place to look for it will be the calendar page.
Please register with the Association and opt-in to receive email notifications. The Association communicates primarily by email, so please make sure messages from “cmsincorp.net” and “tyndallgreen2.com” don’t get caught in your spam filter.
The conditions of the community's landscaping depends on the time of year, what kind of weather we're having, and how full our service provider's schedule is.Grass becomes dull and dormant in the winter, and a lawn takes time to "wake up" and return to its summer green. Some areas may need to be reseeded if they didn't survive. It takes time to watch and assess what areas will recover and and which ones will require attention.If there's a particularly hot summer, lawns may become stressed and begin turning brown. Our community is making efforts to install more xeriscaping to conserve water resources.Leaf removal typically takes place after the majority of leaves have fallen. Tall grasses and lilly stalks typically aren't trimmed until the spring.For more information, please contact our management company.
chevron_rightPermission for Exterior Improvements
Before you make any visible changes to the exterior of your unit—like garage doors, storm doors, windows, or adding plants to your landscaping—permission is needed from the Architectural Review Committee (ARC).
Pets must be controlled by leash at all times. Pick up your pet’s poop, and obey all city and county rules. There are no off-leash dog parks nearby.
No signs may be placed in the common areas (except temporary garage sale signs), per Rules and Regulations.
Please see the community's Governing Documents for more information.
- Realtor Signs/Boxes (Box for flyers on porch; one sign in window,5 square feet).
- Patriotic & Political Expression (American flag 3 x 5 feet; one service flag in window; one political sign associated with pending election or voting event). Note: this rule may be affected by HB 1310.
Garage Sale signs may be placed in or on the common areas of the community the day of the sale, and must be removed within two (2) hours of the conclusion of the sale (per Garage Sale Policy).
- One “For Sale”, “Open House”, or “For Rent” sign of no more than five (5) square feet may be placed in a window (only).
- One security company sign is allowed in the rock area (only) and one Security Company or Neighborhood Watch decal of no more than sixty-four (64) square inches may be displayed.
The community's snow removal service usually comes around the end of a storm. If particularly heavy snowfall is expected, snow crews may come more than once during a storm and it may take multiple days to finish clearing walks, steps and porches. Service is provided according to the following snow removal matrix.
- chevron_rightTrash & Recycling
- chevron_rightExterior Maintenance
Copies of the Association's insurance certificate are available on the Insurance Certificate page.
A Condominium Insurance Policy—called an HO-6 policy—is what you need to ask your insurance agent for. It protects your possessions and the finishes of your unit from the walls in (i.e. windows, exterior doors, drywall, flooring, cabinetry etc).
Critical options to include in your policy are:
- enough loss assessment coverage to cover items like a roof replacement (ask your insurance agent for recommendations),
- sewer and drain coverage for your sump pit, and
- a higher liability limit for potential damages since several units share walls.
For specifics on which items are your responsibility to insure, please refer to the "Maintenance & Insurance Responsibilities" chart in Governing Documents. Please contact your insurance agent to review your policy.
- chevron_rightHOA Registration
- chevron_rightRules & Regulations
chevron_rightPool Pass & Parking Permit
Pool passes are requested by completing an Access Card Agreement. Please see pool & spa facility rules for more information.Parking permit hang tag applications need to be requested from the management company. Please see parking rules for more information.And don't forget to register with the management company!