Association & Homeowners Insurance

Association Insurance

To satisfy mortgage requirements, the Association's current information is as follows:

Reilly Chunn, State Farm

Phone: 303-952-9526


Homeowners Insurance

HO-6 insurance (or "walls-in" insurance) is needed for homeowners insurance.
Please discuss the following considerations with your agent:
  • Dwelling (Coverage A) - to cover the reconstruction cost of a unit's interior (i.e. drywall, cabinets, countertops, flooring, etc).
  • Loss assessment - for each unit owner’s portion of a loss not covered by the HOA’s master policy.
  • Sewer and drain protection.
  • A higher liability limit - with shared walls, a fire claim may cause damage to more than one unit.