There are about 100 homes in our community, and only about 50 guest parking spaces. To help make sure residents, guests, and contractors have reasonable access to parking, the Association does have rules that limit the use of the community's guest parking spaces.
Basic Parking Rules
- Please park your vehicles in your garage or adjacent city streets as much as possible.
- One of your vehicles may be temporarily parked in guest parking for less than 12 hours, but please don't use guest parking on a daily basis.
- If you need to leave your vehicle in guest parking overnight, you must display a community parking permit hang tag on your rearview mirror. Please contact our Association's management company to request a parking permit.
- Your guests may park one vehicle in guest parking for up to 7 nights, provided they display a community parking permit hang tag on their rearview mirror.
- Our community's streets, alleys and driveways are narrow. Any unattended vehicle parked in these areas will be towed immediately without notice at your expense. Exceptions include vehicles loading/unloading, emergency vehicles, and limited duration service contractors. Please let the management company know ahead of time if a contractor needs access to guest parking or alley parking.
- Parking rules are enforced in our community. Written warnings are usually issued for the first offense. The second offense will result in towing and/or fines.